truth or fiction?

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at wolfenet.com
Tue Dec 21 21:38:44 UTC 1999

Neither you nor anyone else seems to like my version so I have abandoned
it. This next paragraph describes what in fact was accepted:

Thank you very much to all who responded to my question about term for
"non-fiction". I think that "literatura po razl. otrasliam znanii"
is the best because it covers all kinds of materials in non-fiction.
That was a big help for us because SFPL is trying to arrange signs
for patrons speaking many languages including Russian.

Happy New Year, and Illegitimati non carborundum!
gg
--
Genevra Gerhart
http://www.wolfenet.com/~ggerhart/

2134 E. Interlaken  Bl.                 Tel. 206/329-0053
Seattle, WA  98112                      ggerhart at wolfenet.com