Quick Question about declination of pronouns and "Shakesperean En glish"

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at spcorp.com
Wed Dec 22 14:56:50 UTC 1999

Quick question:

Would the following be correct?

SINGULAR PRONOUNS
Case                    1st person sing 2nd person familiar sing        3rd
person sing
Nominative              I                       Thou
They
Accusative              me                      Thee
Them
Genitive                for me          for Thee
for them
Prepositional   about me                about Thee
about them
Dative          to me                   To Thee                         to
them
Instrumental    with me                 with thee
with them

PLURAL PRONOUNS
Case                    1st person plural       2nd person plural
3rd person plural
Nominative              We                      Ye
They
Accusative              Us                      You
Them
Genitive                for us (dlya has)       For You (dlya vas)      for
them (dlya ikh)
Prepositional   about us                about you
about them
Dative          to us                   to you                  to them
Instrumental    with us (s nami)        with you (s vami)               with
them (s imi)

Thanks so much!

--
-- Kenneth.Udut at SPCORP.COM