Tribucha, Styria

Katja Benevol Gabrijelcic katja.benevol at pasadena.si
Thu Dec 23 18:30:41 UTC 1999

> I am trying to pinpoint the place called Tribucha, Styria
> (S"tajerska/Steiermark) and also the place called Selar/Lekar (probably
> in the same region). The documents, where these places have been
> mentioned are available at:

S'tajerska is a region in the eastern part of Slovenia (if on a map you find
Maribor and Celje, those cities are the biggest in that part).

I found Trebus'a, but in the western part of Slovenia. Not part of
S'tajerska, that's what's bothering me.

I'm still trying to figure out the rest of the document. The writing seems a
little disordered ...

HTH

Bye, Katja