SEEJ Books-for-Review Update and note

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Dec 23 19:35:02 UTC 1999

Dear friends and colleagues,

The web lists of books available for review in SEEJ have been
updated:  many of the really old items have been cut, and many new
ones added.

Please note the single exception to the update:  the local index page
at http://www.swarthmore.edu/Humanities/sforres1/seej/ still states
at the top, incorrrectly, that the site was last updated on October
20.  Some flakey problem with my installation of Microsoft Word is
preventing me from editing documents that it recognizes as html --
but I didn't want to delay posting the update until I could get that
glitch eliminated.
All the best to everyone!

Sibelan Forrester
SEEJ Associate Editor for Book Reviews