English-Ukrainian Dictionary of Business

Vera Andrushkiw Vera.Andrushkiw at wayne.edu
Wed Feb 3 22:53:18 UTC 1999

Dear SEELANGers:

I would like to add some more information to the inquiries and
discussion on English-Ukrainian and Ukrainian-English dictionaries.

This may be useful for those interested in business terminology.

English-Ukrainian Dictionary of Business by Alexander Krouglov, Ph.D.,
Katya Kurylko, Dmytro Kostenko, Consulting Editor John W. Selsky, Ph. D.
McFarland & Company, Inc. Publishers, Jefferson, North Carolina, and
London, 1997.
119 pages. ISBN 0-7864-0301-2

Since the language of business is in flux and is in a state of
development, this dictionary utilizes the current terminology. It also
differentiates between the usage of  "h" and "g" in Ukrainian.

I found this dictionary to be helpful for the course that I teach on
"Advanced Ukrainian for Business" at the Harvard Ukrainian Summer
Institute.

Sincerely,
Vera Andrushkiw
Ukrainian Studies