Navigating the River

David Burrous dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Thu Feb 4 17:27:24 UTC 1999

Dorogiye Seelangovtsy,
2 items:
1.  A Pribol'shoye Spasibo to all the list members who responded with
possible solutions to my problem of getting the Jefferson County Public
Schools, [Colorado] Discipline Code in Russian online.  My colleague and
I appreciate all your help.  We finally got it up.
2.  Does anyone know where I might locate Betty Leaver's (former DLI
Dean)  essay Navigating the River?  It describes what students at the
DLI (or any good language student) need to do to be successful in
studying and learning a new language.
Thanks.
db