query re: font

Gabriela C Sweet sweet003 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Sat Feb 6 00:39:58 UTC 1999

Greetings --

I'm working on a document (Russian teaching curriculum manual) previously
made on a PC, using a font called Cyrillic Ultima.  The font is not
available to me right now, and I haven't been able to find it on the web.
Has anyone heard of this font/know where I can get a hold of it?

I'd be very grateful for any recommendations.   Thanks -

Gabriela

Gabriela Sweet
 sweet003 at tc.umn.edu
 Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition
 Immersion Project
 341 Appleby Hall - University of Minnesota
 612/625-8848
"We could be dancing!" -- Jacinto Benavente