5 Russian Videos Gone -- Please Help!

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 9 03:22:56 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

It appears that Broadcast.com has removed the five documentaries
on Russia (Triumph of the Spirit, Kolyma, Rural Russia, Russian
Prison No. 240 and Under the Spell of Youth) from their Video list. At
the same time they have added a French Culture Department to their
video list, a Spanish Culture Department, a German Department, an
Asian Studies, even an American Cultures department. But the
Slavic department, which opens so brilliantly with these five
documentaries, is now gone.

May I ask those of you who would like to see these great
documentaries (which many of you have not had a chance to even
see yet) back on Broadcast.com's Video on Demand list (under
Documentaries) to please drop them a quick email note concerning
this. The address is simply:

videos at broadcast.com

Below are copies of my two letters to them on this subject.

Yours,

Benjamin