Searchable job lists

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Fri Feb 19 14:31:13 UTC 1999

     I have received many requests from students around the world for
the US Embassy list of 400 US firms in Russia.  Because it was so long,
we were unable to provide it to anyone other than our own students.

     We have now placed the list on-line in searchable form.  You may
search by name, service, or product, or you may browse the entire list
or by firm names listed in alphabetical order. (You may have to pull
down the upper frame bar to see the latter feature.)  The URL is:

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/jobs.html

Click the first link 'US Firms in Russia'.

     The list was compiled in 1994 and hence is slightly outdated.
However, we intend to work on up-dating it and would be pleased for any
additions, subtractions, or other suggestions from our users.

     Toward the bottom of the same page is a link to the St. Petersburg
News searchable archive of jobs listed in its pages. I hope these two
sources of job opportunities will be useful to all our students.

--Bob

Robert Beard, Director                               rbeard at bucknell.edu
Russian & Linguistics Programs                              717-524-1336
Bucknell University http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/diction.html
Lewisburg, PA 17837          http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian