Russian TV by Satellite -- A Final Note

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 20 17:10:54 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

I just received a letter from Mr. Edward Sazonov, who has detailed
and full information on Russian TV by Satellite (and on Cable, too).

Those of you who are interested will find his page extremely useful
and rich in both low-tech (that is, for us laymen) and high-tech info on
the whole subject of Russian TV in America. The address is:

http://www.ece.wvu.edu/~esazonov/russian.html

NOTE: The information on his site is NOT current! He has promised
a complete update shortly, that is, within a few weeks. So, please
check back periodically for the updated information.

You will also find the address on my Index under:

Multimedia -- Television -- Satellite -- Info on Russian TV in America

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher
Sher's Russian Web and Index