Informal survey on Access Russia

Karen A Rondestvedt rondest+ at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 22 19:51:13 UTC 1999

Colleagues,

This informal survey is being sent to both SLAVLIBS and SEELANGS. Please
excuse any duplication.

Have you ever used the services of the the document delivery firm Access
Russia? Could you give me an idea of what you requested, how fast it was
delivered and how much you paid?

Please do not spend a lot of time looking up documents, adding exact
figures, etc., and please send your reponse to me at the address below,
not to the list.

Information about Access Russia can be found at their Web site
<http://www.arussia.com/>. They have been working with OCLC since January
1997.

Thank you very much,
Karen

-*-  Karen Rondestvedt                         G-20X Hillman Library
-*-  Slavic Bibliographer and                  University of Pittsburgh
-*-  Temporary Bibliographer for               Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA
-*-    German Language & Literature
-*-  University of Pittsburgh Library System   tel: (412) 648-7791
-*-  rondest+ at pitt.edu                         fax: (412) 648-7798 or
-*-  Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~rondest/             (412) 648-7742