long-distance / internet university courses in Russian

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu
Tue Feb 23 01:12:57 UTC 1999

Thank you for the responses so far. Please send more.

A couple months ago I lost all of my bookmarks, including those for Russian,
Slavic, and east european language websites, so if someone would post them I'd
greatly appreciate it.

I will pass along all information to the student in question who, perhaps
surprisingly, seems to have a genuine love of the Russian language and culture,
beyond any pecuniary rewards such knowledge might afford in the world of
commerce and government.

thanks again.

Kevin Christianson, Ph.D                <<KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu>>
English Department / Box 5053 / Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville, TN 38505
"the pure products of America go crazy" --wc williams
"znow przemeblowanie w piekle / czyni wladza zbrojnych kanibali" Marianna Bocian
[again the government of armed cannibals / rearranges the furniture in hell]