Belarusian keyboard?

Alexander Ushakov alexush at paonline.com
Thu Jul 8 20:17:58 UTC 1999

In Windows 95/98:

Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove new programs>Widows setup>Multilang support, then add Cyrillic Lang support. Restart PC. Then again Start>Settings>Control Panel>Keyboard>Language>Add>Belarusian (Ukrainian, or whatever). Click enable indicator on taskbar. That's it.

Uspikhiv,

Alex Ushakov, technical translator
Russian, Ukrainian, Polish