AATSEEL abstract deadline

Charles Townsend townsend at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jul 20 19:51:21 UTC 1999

>Dear SEELANGers:
>
>On behalf of the AATSEEL Program Committee, I would like to remind you
>that Sunday, August 1, 1999, is the second and final deadline for
>submission of abstracts of papers to be given at the AATSEEL Annual
>Meeting in Chicago (27-30 December 1999).
>
>For information regarding
>
>-- the call for papers for the conference,
>-- guidelines for abstracts, and
>-- the names and addresses of individuals to to whom abstracts should be sent,
>
>please consult the February 1999 issue of the AATSEEL Newsletter
>
>or the AATSEEL Conference Web page at
>
>http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/aatseel.html
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Karen Evans-Romaine

Dear Ms. Evans-Romaine,

        I already sent my abstract in months ago and it was accepted.  Can
I assume nothing more is needed and that I will hear further news from the
panel heads (Ben Rivkin and Yelena Belyaeva and, I guess, the general
coordinator, Jane Hacking).

        Sincerely,

        Charles E. Townsend