Canadian Slavonic Papers

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at ualberta.ca
Thu Jul 22 04:19:04 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues,

We have recently posted a new list of books that need reviewers for Canadian
Slavonic Papers. It can be found at our website:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp

It is rather a short list this time, but you may want to wander through
earlier lists (links at the bottom of the page) and see if there is
something else there that might strike your fancy.

Book reviews are generally 500-800 words long, and are expected from 6 to 8
weeks after receipt of the book.

Good hunting!

Yours,

Gust Olson
Asst. Editor, Canadian Slavonic Papers

**************************************
Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages & Cultural Studies
Book Review Editor, Canadian Slavonic Papers
200 Arts Building,  University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta  T6G 2E6  CANADA

voice mail:            (780)  492 - 3498
departmental fax:  (780)  492 - 9106

http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/~ukraina/Homepage.html

Canadian Slavonic Papers' URL:
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp