assistance request

Michael Flier flier at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 26 13:46:07 UTC 1999

Horace Lunt has completed revisions on what will be the seventh edition of
his _Old Church Slavonic Grammar_. It is "in press" at Mouton, which
probably means that it will not actually appear until the spring or summer
of 2000.

Sincerely,

Michael Flier

                                PROF. MICHAEL S. FLIER

Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures  OR   Dept. of Linguistics
Harvard University                              Harvard University
Barker Center, 12 Quincy Street                 305 Boylston Hall
Cambridge, MA 02138                             Cambridge, MA 02138
TEL (617) 495-4065 [Slavic],  495-4054 [Linguistics],  495-7833 [HURI]
                        FAX (617) 864-2167 [home]