Quick guide to move from pre-revolution Russian to post-rev?

cliberio at broadway.GC.cuny.edu cliberio at broadway.GC.cuny.edu
Tue Jun 1 21:34:01 UTC 1999

Gerald Janecek's book "The look of Russian literature" has as an appendix
the text of the 1917 "Resolutions of the Orthographic Subcommission of the
Imperial Academy of Science" and the issue is discussed in the
introduction.

Chiara Liberio

Ph.D. Program in Comparative Literature
Graduate Center-Cuny