Computer technology

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 7 16:29:31 UTC 1999

Kjetil offered great suggestions, and I know these remedies are out there.
However, not everyone has the know-how or the time to learn the know-how
well enough to take care of it on their own.  And many of us are left with
no system support, so we have to figure it out on our own.  I'm pretty
handy w/a computer. but at some point I need someone there to show me
certain steps that I'm just not getting.  This becomes a huge demand on
time and energy.

What we really need is further development of both computers and software
which recognizes the many different languages that are prevelent on the
net.  Technology is a great thing, but there is still so much more we need
from it.

Devin / Divan

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu