Computer technology

Beyer, Tom beyer at jaguar.middlebury.edu
Tue Jun 8 12:49:34 UTC 1999

At the top of my page devoted to courses I have three links that I think
solve most problems.
Quite frankly I grew tired of trying to keep up with each and every minor
development-and now put the burden on my students who don't seem to mind
http://www.middlebury.edu/~beyer/courses/courses.shtml
comments and suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated

Tom Beyer