+Tavro Kassandry+

Steve Baehr SLBAEHR at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU
Thu Jun 10 04:35:52 UTC 1999

A colleague in physics recently read Aitmatov's +Tavro Kassandry+
in Japanese and wanted to know if the work has
been translated into English. I could not find the answer after a
very quick search. I wonder if anyone knows if the work has been
translated into English or is currently being translated.
Please respond off-list. Thanks.
       Steve Baehr
Stephen L. Baehr
( ---> NOTE NEW ADDRESS: slbaehr at vt.edu <--- )
Professor of Russian
Editor, +Slavic and East European Journal+
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0225
Telephone: (540)-231-8323; FAX (540) 231-4812