Computer technology

frazier melissa mfrazier at mail.slc.edu
Thu Jun 10 16:23:11 UTC 1999

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my query on and off-list; I have
a much better sense of what's out there in Russian and there's more than I
thought.  I'm especially happy to learn that Cyrillic fonts shouldn't pose
a problem for on-line discussion groups, etc., although I am one of those
for whom the technology is a bit hard to deal with -- so the proposed new
web page will be a great resource not just for me but for the student
assistants I'm going to hire to put everything together!

Thanks again,

Melissa Frazier

Melissa Frazier
Literature/Russian Dept.