AAUS and DC mega conference

Robert De Lossa rdelossa at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:55:00 UTC 1999

The organizers of the Ukrainian-American Joint Conferences in Washington,
DC next week have given a room to the American Association for Ukrainian
Studies (AAUS) for an informational meeting. I will be there to discuss the
latest news on the Odes(s)a international Ukrainian studies congress in
August and the latest news from the organization here. I also hope that any
members who are attending the conference as part of another group will
attend to discuss the upcoming elections. Finally, anyone who is interested
in joining AAUS is welcome to attend the meeting.

The meeting will take place in the main conference site (Crystal City Hyatt
Regency) in the Arlington Room from 2:30 to 4:00, on Friday, June 25. For
those who have managed to miss the publicity blitz about the joint
conferences, info can be had at http://www.brama.com/conference99/.

AAUS thanks Dr. Roman Goy for his help and support!

Cheers, Robert De Lossa

Robert De Lossa
Director of Publications
Ukrainian Research Institute, Harvard University
1583 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
617-496-8768; fax. 617-495-8097
reply to: rdelossa at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.sabre.org/huri/