problems printing in Cyrillic from reinstalled Word97

Alexander Ushakov alexush at paonline.com
Fri Jun 18 21:57:49 UTC 1999

I have the same problem when printing to Brother MFC 4350 (1998), but it can print the same text from Word 95. When I called their tech. support they were surprised the printer could print Cyrillic at all :-). I can print without problems both from Word 97 and Word 95 to Panasonic KX6500 (1996) and Exxon Stylus Color IIs (1996).

I'd like to hear any suggestions, too.

Alex Ushakov