research: reading russian as a foreign language

Morena Schmidt msc at slav.su.se
Mon Mar 1 14:00:56 UTC 1999

Hello everybody!

I have a question to put out to all of you on this list. The answers should
be returned to me personally and not to the list.
I need to find out about any published research done on
reading/understanding russian as a foreign laguage. Preferably the
publications should be available   in Europe (from libraries or
publishers). And just to make myself very clear:
I'm NOT intrested in research done on teaching russian as a foreign/second
language.
Thanks!

Morena Schmidt
Department of Slavonic Languages/IITS