Olomouc Russian Language Conference

Ludmila Dutkova ldutkova at sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu
Mon Mar 1 16:51:43 UTC 1999

Perhaps also to 'Moravianists' - remember, Olomouc is in Moravia :-)
This is an interesting problem anyway - how we should refer to theorists
who are working on language and literature coming from both regions of the
Czech Republic (I know you are using an established term, yet I wonder,
being from Moravian myself)

Lida