Thanks for the suggestions

David Paul Brokaw cinkhars at pol.com
Thu Mar 18 19:50:02 UTC 1999

Dear SEELANGERS,

I am offering my much belated thanks to Natalia Pylypiuk, Stephen Bobick,
Robert DeLossa, Vera Andrushkiw, Michael Flier, and others who I have
undoubtedly overlooked.  You were all willing to take time out of your busy
schedules to give me advice on English-Ukrainian and Ukrainian-English
Dictionaries.

My excuse for not thanking you earlier is that in January the
Cincinnati-Kharkiv Sister City Project was applying for an extension to its
USIA Community Connections grant for 1999-2000, and in February and March we
have hosted ten USIA Community Connections business interns from Kharkiv,
Ukraine.  However, even with this busy schedule, I should have taken the
time to express my thanks.

With sincere appreciation,

David Brokaw, MBA, MA
CKSCP Office Manager