Russian tutoring wanted in Elizabeth NJ USA area

UDUT, KENNETH KENNETH.UDUT at spcorp.com
Wed Mar 24 15:45:00 UTC 1999

Zdrastvuetye!

Hello SEElangers.  Thank you all once again for your help a few weeks
back in ideas for self-teaching of Russian (various books, ways to go
about learning Russian, multimedia presentations).  I still have a few
more things to pick up in this area.

My question for the day is: Does anybody know anybody in the Elizabeth
NJ area who tutors Russian?  I've called the local Russian Orthodox
Church, the Jewish Y, even some Russian friends, and so far, there are
no enterprising takers.  The books I'm working with are helping, but I'm
feeling somewhat disconnected and even simply use a coach, some feedback
of whether I'm speaking the words correctly, someone to give me a push
when I'm getting sluggish or despondant.

Best, of course, would be to find out that a college or university
around here has Russian courses, in which case I'd enroll in a
heartbeat.

Can anybody provide some help?  Thank you so much!

Minya zavoot Kenneth
kenneth.udut at spcorp.com