Russian Face to Face

David Burrous dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Mon May 3 17:13:41 UTC 1999

Dorogiye Seelangovtsy:

25 years ago when I started teaching Russian in Jefferson County Public
Schools, Colorado; a district that, for years, had the second largest
secondary enrollment in the U.S.; I never thought that I would be giving
away my Russian language textbooks!  But the sad day has come.  Year
after next, none of our 18 high schools or 20 middle schools will offer
Russian.

If you could use these books, "Russian Face to Face I and II", and would
be willing to pay the postage, I would be happy give them to you.
Please contact me off list.

David Burrous, Coordinator of Foreign Languages &
Foreign Exchange Students
e.mail:  dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Phone:  303-982-5927
Fax:  303-279-8525
Foreign Language home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/language/index.html
Foreign Exchange home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/forex/index.html
Address:  Jefferson County Public Schools
Tanglewood Resource Center
13950 West 20th Avenue
PO Box 4001
Golden, CO  80401-0001