web address change for AWSS & Russweb

J. Douglas Clayton jdclayt at uottawa.ca
Wed May 5 22:05:22 UTC 1999

Sibelan:

Are you sure the RussWeb URL is correct - I get an error message.

Doug

>Please note the change of URL for the web site of the Association for Women
>in Slavic Studies and for the mirror of Roman Leibov's RussWeb:
>
>AWSS Home Page:  <http://130.58.152.209/slavic/AWSS/>
>
>RussWeb:  <http://130.58.152.209/slavic/russweb.html>
>
>Thank you for noting down the new addresses and updating any bookmarks you
>may have.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Sibelan Forrester
>Associate Professor of Russian
>Modern Languages & Literatures
>Swarthmore College
>500 College Ave.
>Swarthmore, PA  19081-1397
>(610) 328-8162
>fax (610) 328-7769
>SFORRES1 at swarthmore.edu

J. Douglas Clayton                 Tel. 613-562-5800 Ext. 3765 (office)
Professor                               613-241-1782 (home)
Modern Languages & Literatures     Fax  613-562-5138
University of Ottawa
Box 450 Stn A
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
Canada                      http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~jdclayt/index.html

            "Life is far too tragic to be taken seriously"