Slavophilia update

Syeng-Mann Yoo syyoo at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 7 18:35:41 UTC 1999

Dear SEELANGers.

        Please forgive me to send this message again if you already updated
URL for Slavophilia.  Because I still see a lot traffic coming from old
address,  I  dare bother you again.  Slavophilia now has its own domain
name (http://www.slavophilia.net).  Slavophilia added new features, like
polls, Q & A, free software download, etc.  You may post your own questoins
for polls. Just send me your questions.  I will place your questions on
Slavophilia polls for you.

        I started Slavophilia from my own personal bookmark to use for my
Russian class.  Slavophilia is not getting too big for me to handle alone.
I would be grateful if you send me corrections, suggestions, comments,
useful links, etc.  If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the
site, please contact me at yoo.3 at osu.edu.  Your efforts will be
acknowledged in contributors page.  Thank you.

        Sincerely

        Syeng-Mann Yoo