Face to Face textbooks

David Burrous dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Tue May 11 16:43:51 UTC 1999

Dorogiye Seelangovtsy:
Thank you for your interest and inquiries regarding my excess Russian
Face to Face textbooks.  After evaluating the requests, I was able to
divide the books up and donate them to 7 different schools.  I'm sorry
that I did not have enough for all of you.  I have e.mailed the 7
recipients to inform them.  Due to the volume of e.mail, I was not able
to contact everyone.  I'm sorry.
Also, thank you all  for your kind expressions of sympathy and concern
regarding the crisis at Columbine.
Thank you.
db
--
David Burrous, Coordinator of Foreign Languages &
Foreign Exchange Students
e.mail:  dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Phone:  303-982-5927
Fax:  303-279-8525
Foreign Language home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/language/index.html
Foreign Exchange home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/forex/index.html
Address:  Jefferson County Public Schools
Tanglewood Resource Center
13950 West 20th Avenue
PO Box 4001
Golden, CO  80401-0001