Invitation to Participate in a Special Summer Workshop in Washington,DC

Irina VanDusen VanDusen at actr.org
Thu May 13 16:56:50 UTC 1999

Invitation to Participate in a Special  Summer Workshop in Washington,
DC
July 13-15, 1999
"RUSSIAN FOR BUSINESS COMMUNICATION: "INCORPORATING INTERNET-BASED
MODULES INTO YOUR TEACHING PLANS"
funded in full by a grant from FIPSE
Russian language instructors at all levels are eligible to
participate.  Preference will be given to teachers and instructors
who are currently teaching Business Russian courses, or planning to
teach them in the Fall, and are committed to incorporating web-based
modules into their curricula.
ACTR will host the workshop, in cooperation with our technical
support staff and two of the authors of "Russian for Business
Communication," Professor L.P. Klobukova, and Professor I.V.
Mikhalkina.  The sessions will address teaching strategies for
combining distance learning and modules with a more traditional
text-based approach.
Airfare, hotel, and a per diem will be
provided by ACTR.

The number of positions in the seminar is limited.

Please, contact Elizabeth Allin at: (202) 833- 7522 or via e-mail at
<allin at actr.org>.