Geographical films

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at wolfenet.com
Mon May 17 19:37:37 UTC 1999

I am interested in identifying movies that give some idea of what some
part or parts of Russia look like. For example, I particularly liked
Prisoner of the Mountains for the marvelous images of the Caucasus. And
Vor had some memorable views of a Russian winter, and of the Black Sea
coast in the summer.
What movies can you recommend for other parts of the country?
Respond off-line and I will publish the results if enough come in.
Thanks,
Genevra Gerhart
--
Genevra Gerhart
http://www.wolfenet.com/~ggerhart/

2134 E. Interlaken  Bl.                 Tel. 206/329-0053
Seattle, WA  98112                      ggerhart at wolfenet.com