seeking Mac keyboards

Wayles Browne ewb2 at cornell.edu
Mon May 17 19:45:41 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues,
I have CE (Central European) fonts for the
Macintosh. I am happily viewing Polish, Czech, Croatian,
... web pages.

However, when I try to type something in one of these
languages, it is very difficult to find the letters I need.
I switch from US keyboard to British keyboard to Canadian keyboard
to Swiss German keyboard to Flemish keyboard... but none
of these keyboards has the letters c with acute, c, s, z
with hacek in a logical place.

I was recently given a keyboard which types Polish
very effectively.

Can any kind person now supply me with a Czech or Croatian
(Bosnian, Slovenian, Slovak...) keyboard
which I can add to my System 7.5.3 on my Macintosh
(or to System 7.6.1 on Cornell's Macintosh)?
Thank you for your kind attention
Wayles Browne, Cornell

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics
Morrill Hall 321, Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853, U.S.A.

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)