Slavic and East European Bookstores page updated

Jeff Holdeman holdeman.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:06:39 UTC 1999

Dear bibliophiles,

I have recently updated my list of over 50 Slavic and East European
bookstores around the world.  When possible, I contacted each bookstore by
e-mail and asked that they verify the information in their entry.  Most of
their responses have now been received and their entries updated.

Each entry contains (when possible) the bookstore's name, mailing address,
phone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, languages of subject
matter, types of materials, types of media, and age of materials (new,
used, out-of-print).

I have tried to ensure that these stores deal either exclusively in Slavic
and East European materials, or at least have substantial S&EE holdings.
Many of these stores have on-line catalogs or hard copies of catalogs upon
request.

The list can be found at:

http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/seebooks.htm

or a link to it can be found on the AATSEEL homepage under Resources for
Teaching at:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/index.html

Any additions, corrections or comments are welcome off-list.

Jeff Holdeman
The Ohio State University
holdeman.2 at osu.edu