Unknown painting

Alexander Boguslawski ABoguslawski at Rollins.Edu
Fri Nov 5 13:43:02 UTC 1999

Dear friends,

Some time ago, someone asked me whether I know a Russian painting
entitled "V parke" or "V starom parke."  I have difficulties identifying
the painting, especially so because not much information is available
about it:  apparently, it shows a man sitting on a bench in a park;  the
picture is moody and nostalgic.  Perhaps someone can identify the author
or even mail me a reproduction?  I'd appreciate your help very much.

Alexander Boguslawski