P.S. Gender linguistics

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at ucdavis.edu
Sun Nov 7 21:14:55 UTC 1999

7 Nov. 99

The article by Dreizin and Priestly is indeed important.  I refer to it in
my _Signs of the Flesh_ (Indiana University Press, 1992, 226) and in _The
Slave Soul of Russia_ (NYU Press, 1995, 140).  Generally speaking, the work
of the late Felix Dreizin has been neglected, especially his book _The
Russian Soul and the Jew_ (University Press of America, 1990).

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere
University of California, Davis