etymology/the transliteration issue

Daf daf at meirionnydd.force9.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 13:36:15 UTC 1999

Emily
If your set-up allows you to read Cyrillic, you could probably type it. Not
KOI8 as it uses a different keyboard. Try using Times New Roman Cyrillic.
You can download a keyboard driver from quite a lot of places if there
isn't one in your system. I'm afraid this is the blind leading the blind
but I know I was able to do it while still on a much more primitive level
of software than I have now.

 My
Daf  [web page-http://www.meirionnydd.force9.co.uk]