Georgian films

C. Fields cef at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 12 08:11:22 UTC 1999

This is not exactly a Slavic question, but I figure Slavicists would be
the ones to know...

I'm looking for recommendations of favorite Georgian films.  A list of
titles and/or directors could help when approaching clerks at artsy video
rental places or when doing a search on a library database. I'm looking
for films that are both entertaining and illustrative of the culture.
"Repentance" is the only one I've been able to turn up so far, and I know
there are many more--lighthearted and serious.

Reply to me off line.

Thanks!

Emily Fields