Another Southern Conference on Slavic STudies panel

Natalie O. Kononenko nkm at unix.mail.virginia.edu
Sun Nov 14 19:25:30 UTC 1999

My apologies for hitting the "send" key rather than the "edit"
key.  Here is how my message should read:

        I too am looking to form a panel for the SCSS meeting
in Wilmington, NC.  I am a folklorist and what I would like to
do is break away from being on panels with my fellow
folklorists and organize a panel where folklorists talk to
people
from other disciplines.  I dearly love my fellow folklorists,
many of whom are my students, but I feel that both they are I
need to interact with others.  I myself work in rural Ukraine.
Are there others interested in either rural studies (any part
of the FSU or Eastern Europe) or Ukrainian studies who would
like to get together with me?  Please reply off list to me at
nkm at virginia.edu.

Natalie Kononenko