famous multilinguals (fwd)

Tom Priestly tom.priestly at ualberta.ca
Fri Nov 19 22:02:53 UTC 1999

It is JAROmir Jagr.
And once you have one hockey player, where will you draw the line? There
must be dozens of Europeans in the National Hockey League. E.g., the
Russian who is I think tied with Jagr for the most goals to date. Probably
better to leave them off the list . . .
Tom Priestly
+++++++++++++++
>The list has started and is growing.  It needs some attention in the
>Spanish/English category, and in the LCTL's (Russian, Japanese, etc.).
>Please help fill in the gaps.  Again, I will post this to the web soon
>(actually I think I have a student who will do the page as a project).
>When it's ready I'll let you all know.
>
>Devin
>
>Devin P Browne
>dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu

Tom Priestly
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
Division of Slavic and East European Studies
200 Arts Building, University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E6
phone (780) 492-5688
fax (780) 492-9106
e-mail: tom.priestly at ualberta.ca