Curriculum Help

David Kaiser dwkaiser at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 29 05:18:09 UTC 1999

I am looking for suggestions for an intermediate level Russian class. I am
a grad student at the University of Chicago and I'm teaching Russian to
three International MBA students. Their actual level of proficiency varies,
but all have lived in Russia. I would like to teach vocab and grammar and I
need help selecting a grammar text and grammar exercises. Thus far we have
used xeroxes from texts such as Davis and Opprendeck or Wade or handouts of
my own creation which discuss and drill the topic on the table, but I
believe we need more structure. Because they are MBAs, this class  will
never be their top priority, but these students have been consistently
interested and motivated and I want to keep them adequately challenged. Any
help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Dave Kaiser

"A shared purpose did not claim my identity.
On the contrary, it enlarged my sense of myself."
        Senator John McCain