AAASS Panel

ludwig jonathan ludwig1 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:30:03 UTC 1999

I'm posting this for a colleague not on the list. Please respond directly
to him at the address at the end of the message. Thanks!

AAASS Panel (Denver 2000): Looking to fill the final
spot on a panel devoted to "Technology and Science in Russian
Culture and the Arts" for next year's AAASS National Conference.
Prospective papers may concern any aspect of science or
technology in relation to painting, music, literature, etc. in
the Imperial Russian or Soviet periods. Individuals interested in
participating as either panelist or commentator should contact
Prof. Scott Palmer at: sw-palmer at wiu.edu  before December 5th.