Russian Grammar Wheels [http://members.aol.com/simplify3]

Kenneth E Udut simplify3 at JUNO.COM
Sun Nov 7 02:25:22 UTC 1999

Hello again!

I had trouble explaining what I was talking about
earlier, as it is more of a visual idea.  So, I put
together a quick web page (my first webpage, actually -
it wasn't hard) this afternoon, with drawings to explain what
I was talking about.

Basically, what I am thinking about is all I could call as
Russian Grammar Wheels.  I'm just starting it - and it's a
project to help understanding for people like myself who like
visual and kinestetic things.  I would like to know if I'm on the
right track with this idea, out of my kilt, or what.

[all I know, is that once that image popped into my mind yesterday,
a lot of that stuff cleared up in my head - and maybe it'll clear up
for somebody else who is struggling with things that really aren't
all that difficult]

http://members.aol.com/simplify3

Please if you have a moment, to tell me if the Russian Grammar
Wheels idea is understandable, first of all, and second of all,
if it is understandable, is it useable - if for no other reason
than for a little printout to stick on the classroom (or home
study area) wall.

Thanks.

-Kenneth
simplify3 at aol.com, kenneth.udut at spcorp.com, simplify3 at juno.com