Weather maps

Mila Saskova-Pierce mzs at unlserve.unl.edu
Wed Oct 6 20:16:57 UTC 1999

I am searching for Russian regional weather maps, at least one for each
season (spring, summer, fall, winter and if possible in between).  It seems
that they are published in the regional press, such as Vechernyaya Moskva,
and similar newspapers in Saint Petersburg, Vladivostok.   Could anybody
send me either a fax (402-472-0327), or good copies for scanning (Mila
Saskova-Pierce, 1133 Oldfather Hall, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
68588-0315).  I will gladly pay for any fax/postage related expenses.
Thank you so much.  Mila