Balkan drama

Vessela S. Warner vessela at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 12 08:32:29 UTC 1999

Dear listfolks,

I am researching South-Slavic drama between the 70's and the 90's.
I'd be very grateful for any kind of information about plays,
playwrights (especially from the former Yugoslavia), criticism,
productions, scholars, etc. related to the subject.(In case the
information is enormous, which I doubt, please e-mail me directly)
Materials, or ways to contact the playwights Goran Stefanovsky, Deian
Dukovsky (Macedonia) and Biljana Srblianovic (Serbia) will be much
appreciated.

Thank you.

Vessela Warner
School of Drama, UW