Paradigms on tape

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at spcorp.com
Thu Oct 14 13:59:47 UTC 1999

I also would be interested in that!  Chants, singable
songs, etc would be great!

I also would be interested in wall-charts - literally,
covering up the whole wall, which treated figuring out
cases like a humungous flowchart.  I've been okay
so far w/simple things - I can understand most - but
using them is very difficult for me just yet.

--
-- Kenneth.Udut at SPCORP.COM