Inquiry on Russian Authors

Anja Grothe Agrothenyc at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 07:58:43 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

In my dissertation on a topic in contemporary comparative literature, I am
working on two Russian women authors on whom I have found very little
information.

If you know of or have suggestions where to find more detailed information
about

    Ol'ga Zhigalova, an emigré writer who published a novel in the early 70s

and

    Liubov' Alferova, who has a story in the collection Khrustal’naia meduza.
    Prikliucheniia fantastika puteshestviia (Riga, 1985).

I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

With best regards,

Anja Grothe
City University of New York
agrothenyc at aol.com