Help / request

Jason Merrill jmerrill at drew.edu
Tue Oct 19 12:42:32 UTC 1999

Can anyone help?  Any suggestions at all would be appreciated - please send
them directly to Dovie at billbro at cwis.net

> My mother is from Sofia, Bulgaria.  She has lived in the U.S. since 1948 and
 does not know if she has any relatives still living in Bulgaria.  Since we
 don't have much family on my father's side, I am very much interested in
 locating my Slavic relatives.  My mother's maiden name is Pauline Tupowich and
 her father's name was Peter.  Her English language spelling skills are limited
 but she thinks her mother's maiden name is Maria Tikwencov.  Could you suggest
 where I might start researching?  Any suggestions are appreciated.