Gender Linguistics (Russian)

Ursula Doleschal ursula.doleschal at wu-wien.ac.at
Wed Oct 27 13:34:00 UTC 1999

Sonja Schmidt and I have written something in this vein, but not a complete
overview, for a cross-linguistic handbook ed. by Marlis Hellinger and
hadumod Bussmann which though is not going to be published soon. Note also
the recent book edited by Margaret Mills and published this year with
Benjamins.
Dr. Ursula Doleschal
Inst. f. Slawische Sprachen WU Wien
NEUE ADRESSE!!!!!